The Society’s 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held on WEDNESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2019
at Vision Hall, Christchurch, Watling Street, Radlett. WD7 7JJ, 7:30 for 8:00pm.
The guest speaker will be:
Oliver Dowden CBE MP, for Hertsmere
Talk on Local issues including
Hertsmere Borough Council’s emerging Local Plan and its impact on the Green Belt.
43rd AGM Agenda, 20/11/19
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of Minutes of the 42nd AGM on 21st November 2018
- Treasurer’s report y/e 30/06/2019
- Annual report and discussion
- Election of Officers and Committee for 2019/20
- Appointment of auditor
- Any other business [please notify Chairman in advance]
Nominations for Officers and members of the Committee should be made in writing, signed by the proposer and seconder, and bear the consenting signature of the nominee. The Chairman should receive nominations not less than 24 hrs before the AGM, that is by Tuesday 19th Nov 2019.
To contact the Society on such matters, please use ‘CONTACT US’ at our web-site’s homepage: www.radlettsociety.org