The Society’s 2019 Annual General Meeting was held on WEDNESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2019
at Vision Hall, Christchurch, Watling Street, Radlett. WD7 7JJ, 7:30 for 8:00pm.
The guest speaker was:
Oliver Dowden CBE MP, for Hertsmere
Talk on Local issues including
Hertsmere Borough Council’s emerging Local Plan and its impact on the Green Belt.
43rd AGM Agenda, 20/11/19
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of Minutes of the 42nd AGM on 21st November 2018
- Treasurer’s report y/e 30/06/2019
- Annual report and discussion
- Election of Officers and Committee for 2019/20
- Appointment of auditor
- Any other business [please notify Chairman in advance