The Society’s 2015 Annual General Meeting was held at 8pm, on Wednesday 18th November 2014 at at St.John’s Church, Gills Hill Lane, Radlett. WD7 8DE
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of 38th AGM held on 19/11/2014
3. Treasurer’s report y/e 30/06/2015
4. Annual report and discussion
5. Election of Officers/Committee 2015/16
6. Appointment of auditor
8. Any other business [please notify Chairman in advance]
The AGM was followed by an update on the Radlett Neighbourhood Plan and a presentation from Govia about changes to Thameslink. More details of the plan and what it can do to protect Radlett can be found here. Further details of the Govia talk will be published here when available.
The talk was followed by the usual refreshments and an opportunity for discussion.